Sunday, May 22, 2011

Peanut Butter Pancakes



I've been wanting to make pancakes for breakfast for a few weeks now but just never seem to have time. This morning we woke up with nothing pressing on the agenda so it seemed like the perfect day. I was feeling a little creative as well, so I embarked on making peanut butter pancakes. And I must say, I think they turned out pretty delicious!

Here's the recipe! Admittedly, I used pancake mix since we already had some rather than making them completely from scratch.

Peanut Butter Pancakes
2 cups pancake mix
1 1/4 cups of milk
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 Tbsp sugar
3 Tbsp peanut butter



Put all ingredients in a bowl and whisk briskly until well blended.



Heat a skillet over medium heat. Using a 1/3 cup measuring cup, pour batter onto heated skillet. Flip pancakes once small air bubbles start forming on top (about 3 or 4 minutes).



Cook another minute or two until golden brown.



Makes about 15 pancakes. Enjoy!

No comments: