Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I'm back!

So I've been on a 3 week hiatus. This is not because I didn't want to blog, but because my husband and I took a 2 week trip to France and well, the week before leaving I couldn't think of anything but packing and preparing for the trip.

But we're back now so I'll start blogging again soon! I'm working on some ideas for regular blog posts. I'd like to get a recurring theme one day a week, like Recipe Sunday or something so I'm bouncing around some ideas. Maybe if I tell the blogging world about these ideas, I'll be forced to follow through with them. No promises though.

So what's on our list now that we are back?

1. Catch up on the bills--I'm pretty certain there are bills that need paid today but I haven't had the mental energy to look through them yet.

2. Clean our house--how does so much dust accumulate when you aren't even there?

3. Hit the gym--we haven't been in over 3 weeks and really need to get back to it. Luckily we did TONS of walking on our trip so we didn't feel too guilty. We both even managed to lose a pound or two! :)

No comments: