Saturday, January 7, 2012

Stop Everything and Read!

I went to bed last night at 9:00 so I could read book 2 of The Hunger Games series. Yes, 9:00 on a Friday night. I read until about 12:30 when my eyes were drifting shut.

C and I really don't have any plans this weekend, which is a good thing, because this is what our schedule consisted of today.

7:30-9:30a.m. Drift in and out of sleep, refusing to get out of bed.
9:30a.m. Give up and get out of bed
9:40a.m. Eat breakfast
9:45a.m. Read Hunger Games
1:00p.m. Eat Lunch
1:30p.m. Read Hunger Games
6:30p.m. Make Dinner

It's 9:30 now and I'm sure we'll read a little more before going to bed tonight. Notice I said we. C began reading the first book last night and finished it this evening. I finished book 2 this afternoon and am now about 50 or 60 pages into book 3. We have not showered. We have not changed out of our pajamas. C did leave the house long enough to walk to the mailbox.

We did manage to begin putting away some of our Christmas decorations while we were waiting for our dinner to cook. So I guess we weren't totally useless today. Tomorrow. Tomorrow we will be more productive. We'll grocery shop, and clean the house, and put up mini blinds that have been sitting around all week. And probably read more Hunger Games. Definitely read more Hunger Games.

No comments: