Sunday, April 17, 2011

I won a prize!

Only 1 week left of Lent. I can honestly say that this Lenten season has been very successful. We have managed not to drink coffee or eat chocolate, despite a few almost slip ups where we forgot that the tasty treat we were about to partake was chocolate! Luckily we remembered before taking that first bite and our sacrifice for Lent lasted another day. I absolutely cannot wait until Sunday, when the hardest decision I'm going to have to make is whether to eat a piece of chocolate first or have a nice big cup of coffee. Plus, I can finally start baking with chocolate again! I have so many recipes I want to make.

On a brighter note, a few weeks ago I was a blog giveaway winner! We have some friends who love to cook together and started their own food blog, The Newlywed Chefs. Check them out! The recipes are delicious and the giveaways are awesome. Here was my prize. I can't wait to use them next week for baking!

No comments: