Monday, April 11, 2011

A Cleaner Floor

It seems I got over zealous when I posted twice within 3 days last week. Somehow another week has passed with no entries. I guess I just haven’t had much to write about this past week. It was a pretty successful week as far as my to-do list goes. Although telling you all the things we did this week would probably bore you. Honestly, because it sort of bored me and I was the one doing it!

Yesterday was a busy day full of grocery shopping, yard work, and house work. When I finally sat down at about 8:30 to watch a little television, I saw a commercial for this.



Maybe it’s because I’m in spring cleaning mode, or because our broom is half broken and falls apart sometimes mid-sweep, or maybe it’s because I’m becoming more domestic each day (I am 6-months into being an old married woman after all) but this vacuum actually excited me. I want one. We have wood floors throughout most of our house and I’ve been very frustrated lately that no matter how often I sweep, they always seem to be covered in dust and crumbs. Where does all this come from? Sweeping is annoying as really I’m just pushing the dirt around. I think this vacuum could really do some good on my floors and keep my sanity at the same time. And Lord knows my husband would appreciate a little sanity around our house.

Plus, who wouldn’t love the versatility of this little guy, switching to a handheld with ease and all the extra attachments?



I also wouldn’t mind the DC26, although it seems slightly more bulky with a little less functionality. Alas, as expensive as Dyson vacuum’s are, I just can’t bring myself to buy it. At least not yet. For now I’ll keep dreaming of clean floors.

No comments: