Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I will update this...at some point

I've been terrible at blogging lately. Mostly it's because my computer at home has decided to self-install some sort of firewall that prevents me from posting. It let's me write posts and save them, but I can't actually publish them to the blog. I have no clue how to fix this so if any of you have any ideas, I'm all ears.

A few weeks ago I had big plans to start working my way through the recipes in my cabinet. Since, I have sorted through them and it turns out that there are quite a few I actually have made before. I was pleasantly surprised. For the ones I haven't, I promise I will get to them soon. This is actually a goal I have set for myself and I always meet my goals! However, we've had some unexpected expenses come up on fixing things around the house lately so I'm putting us on a strict grocery/food budget for the next few weeks. This means no extra money to go buy all the ingredients I need to work my way through those recipes. I should be back at it by late September, I promise. And hopefully I can sneak in one or two with ingredients we would normally buy anyway.

In the mean time, I'll try to be better about blogging, despite my laptops refusal. And I'm still holding out hope that some day, in the near future, Chase will write a post or two to finish out his Emmy series. I'm not holding my breath though, because I don't think my lung capacity is that good.

No comments: