Saturday, December 3, 2011

30 days of blogging

One of my 26 before 27 goals was to blog 30 days in a row. Since I'm up to about day 5 now, I think this is a good time to start. Most people would think the holidays would make things too busy to blog. But I think this is the perfect time because I'll be making extra goodies to share with you over the next few weeks! I'm so excited!

In order to be successful, I made a list of blog posts for the next 30 days. This will help me plan ahead. I'm sure this is what all the really good bloggers do.

To be extra organized, I've picked themes for most of the days! I'll try to stick to these themes as much as possible over the next few weeks.

Sunday: Slow-cooked Sunday (for those recipes that take more time than you have during the week)
Monday: Baking recipes
Tuesday: Tuesday Tasks
Wednesday: Weeknight Recipe Wednesday
Thursday: Thirsty Thursday (this might change)
Friday: Friday Favorites!

Check back tomorrow for a recipe for Pumpkin and Bacon Pasta with caramelized onions!

No comments: