Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas gift tags

I (mostly) finished up my Christmas shopping today. I keep thinking I'm done, but then I remember something else or someone else. Such is life during the Christmas season.

I spent a few hours last weekend wrapping presents and spent a few more hours tonight making tags for them all. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. Even if it did take like 4 hours. Check out how cute they are!





Obviously these really only work well if you don't have a bunch of people with names starting with the same letter. The Duggars could not use this method of gift tags.


C had a Christmas concert for one of the community orchestra's he plays in tonight, so while I spent my evening making gift tags, I also watched Something Borrowed. This movie is based off a series of books and I highly recommend them. My friend Bridget recommended them to me a few years ago because she was reading them and wanted someone to talk about the books with. If you haven't read these books, check them out. And then watch the movie. I loved it! Can't wait for the sequel!

No comments: