Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Taskless Tuesday

This picture has nothing to do with this post. It just represents my desire for spring.

I'm feeling lazy today. I haven't been to the gym in a week. Maybe I'm feeling lazy more than just today. Tomorrow this has to stop. Tomorrow I must go to the gym. It'll make me feel better.

Despite my hiatus from the treadmill, I have been rather productive the past few weekends, which is probably why tonight (and truthfully last night too) I've decided to be completely and utterly lazy. Or at the very least, unproductive. I'm on my 4th...errr...5th episode of Big Bang Theory for the night and thankfully have had leftover lasagna the past two nights, keeping me from having to cook.

Tuesday tasks came up quickly this week, and frankly, I have no task to share. I had a few ideas, but didn't really feel like doing them. I washed a load of towels and I emptied the clean, dried dishes from the sink. I don't think you can ask much more of me than that.
I think I'll go read before my 6th episode of Big Bang Theory starts.

No comments: